- Be a part of SLOWWAVY
- Commonly Asked Questions
Be a part of SLOWWAVY
I AM AN ARTIST / BRAND AND WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF SLOWWAVY!
Thanks so much for your interest! We love meeting new people and getting inspired! Please GO HERE and submit your brand.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A PART OF SLOWWAVY?
- You’ll promote your products to SLOWWAVY’s extensive audience of artist lovers!
- A personal Account Manager will be assigned to you to guide you through the process and ensure success
- SLOWWAVY will promote your brand via their website, lookbooks, social media channels and newsletters
HERE ARE THE BASICS
- SLOWWAVY is a dropship e-commerce platform. Which means, artists keep their product with them and ship their items when an order is placed.
- When you create your store, you upload your products, set you prices and your shipping costs.
- There are no monthly costs to run your store! We simply take a commission (65% to artist / 35% to SLOWWAVY) of each of your product sold.
- All products promoted via SLOWWAVY must be new or unused product. That means no vintage.
- Your product images must be up to standard before we open your store. Read our Photography Guidelines for further details and get some inspiration from the SLOWWAVY Instagram!
- If you’d like further information before applying, take a look at our VENDOR FAQ and VENDOR POLICY.
AM I IN CONTRACT WITH SLOWWAVY?
You are not tied into any formal contract and can choose to leave at any time. Please agree to be led by our Terms and let us know in advance. See the VENDOR FAQ for details.
Commonly Asked Questions
WHERE IS MY ORDER?
Please note that each artist/brand ships their order directly to you. You can access your orders in your account.